About the Identifying & Discovering category

I know very little about this bracelet. There are no markings on the back to identify it. All I know about is that it is quite old.

A post was split to a new topic: Please help identify ring

Greetings Turquoise People!

2 Likes

This has been in our family 50 years and was recently damaged. I need help in identifying the artist and where to go for repair.

We could repair this, cost depends on if stones fall out, but shouldn’t be more than $20

Would like to know some info about these two rings…on has the J W Mark…the other has a F mark and a G A mark. I know nothing about them

2 Likes

I don’t know the hallmarks right off hand. I would be interested in buying the top one with the turquoise and coral. Do you know what size it is and where I can find it for sale? Thanks

I work for a non profit and would be glad to sell it to you…I will get a sizer tonight and let you know the size…Don’t have a store or anything so I guess you would buy directly from me…just joined this page so I really don’t know how it works

Size 12.
Let me know where to go from here…I have a lot more pieces…

1 Like

You can sell right here or you can contact me directly via email. I (and probably the other members) will need some information about your non-profit and /or you in order to be comfortable sending you money.
What are you asking for the ring? Also, are you going to post some of your other items here?

I work for both the Knights of Columbus and the New Bern Colonial CApital Humane Society…bothplaces run resale shops and I do the antiques and collectibles for the K of C…and I value the Jewelry for colonial Capital…I love Native American Jewelry…and have collected it for a long time…I have no idea of values other then my research…my husband does eBay and is a highly rated seller…he does not do jewelry or antiques…but He could list it as a buy it not if you feel comfortable …no idea of the value…that’s why I was hoping this site could help me learn about this type of jewelry.

1 Like

The bolo is not hallmarked…the bracelet is very unique…more pics…and more of the ring

3 Likes

Any idea on HV ?

1 Like

I would love to know the hallmarks on my ring?

3 Likes

The mark is for Maisel’s Indian Trading Post, an Albuquerque manufacturer.

2 Likes

Hi I was wondering about this piece. I don’t see any markings and was wonder if I am missing it.

1 Like

It looks like it has some age, possibly 1960s-70s. It is a Navajo squash blossom and it is not unusual for this date to not be hallmarked. This is a nice piece.

2 Likes

Thank you thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time to message!! Enjoy your day!!

Any knowledge on this men’s ring? Its old. No mark but it was repaired so it may have removed a mark. What type of turquoise? Is it navajo? Price range

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I am trying to ID a large Bisbee turquoise necklace with the following hallmark