Beautiful Sterling Cuff bracelet w Turquoise / Spiney Oyster & Stampwork - Silversmith? Age? Value?

Hello, another treasure from my closet - unfortunately without a hallmark only stamped Sterling. I think it is Navajo but have no idea about the silversmith, kind of turquoise used, age & value. Would be great if some can help out with some suggestions.

1 Like

Thanks for posting such great photography of this lovely work. I have a feeling you polished this ? I ask as it helps id.
My thoughts follow…
Navajo Made. Circa 1969 to 1984, very possible earlier. I go with latest possible date.
Tourquise, possibly Morenci. The true Masters of our pack, will be much more sure on this.
Value not my strong point. I price to sell.Bottom 350. Top 580$. :slight_smile:
Please understand I am learning, I am not an appraiser on insurance, etc., simply grateful to be here, learning more from others much wiser. My start was as a boy, family East Cost Antique Store, & adult life spent in the West.

1 Like

Yeah, I polished this in hope I could make out a faint scripted signature on the back…in vain. We never stop learning…and I am grateful you took the time to view my post and let me know your opinion. I am so grateful to all of you and glad that I found this forum. I rarely ever wear jewelry but I love the craftmanship of Native American jewelers. I inherited quite a bit of jewelry from my deceased aunt who traveled in the SW. Now living in Berlin I do miss the desert camping… Well maybe next year. Thanks

1 Like

I as well inherited quite a bit of jewelry. I have had a Ebay store over a decade. If anyone has interest I will let members know about Turquoise, Lapis, Coral, Native, Modern, Mourning, Victorian, Edward Ian Jewelry, etc.
Enjoy Berlin, I would! :ok_hand::smiling_imp:

@bartleby what is the name of your eBay store?!

I haven’t sold in several years, simply acquired & bought. I sold for several years & hope to use the same Store Name. Regardless, it maybe taken. When I have delta with what goes with inherited items, you will be the first to be told it’s name. Until then it’s a trade secret or someone else’s store name at moment.
Best

1 Like