Can anyone tell me anything my husband found this ring for me at a sale estate and i lv it initials are either cw cm or ow

I can’t make out the hallmark at all… think you might be holding the ring too close to the camera to get a clear picture.
Can you take a couple more pictures with the ring a little further away from the camera?
The distance from the camera to the desk, in the 2nd picture, looks like the perfect distance!

Hi, Nice ring! I just bought the same one size 6.75. CW is probably a Southwest manufacturers mark (according to some help). Maker unknown. It is a high quality Spiderweb Blue Mountain Turquoise with Marcasites and a clean MOP center piece (the one Marcasite looks missing but is just crooked). Checked good for .925 Sterling band. Price went up and down and I had to snag it when the price was right. Should be worth more than $40 (I sure would hope for!). A real beauty, a little worn but it is vintage, maybe '70ish? Don’t quote me on the date…

I hope I am wrong, but the turquoise looks suspiciously like this ring that I have.