Does anyone know who used this hallmark

Hello, Have looked at hundreds of hallmarks and been to many sites but cannot find who this hallmark belongs to. This is a beautiful and very large, heavy bolo tie. Would appreciate any information about maker. Thanks so much for your time.

It seems like this hallmark has been searched before on this forum. Someone attributed it to a Broken Arrow Traders. My first job working in a Trading Post was in 1988, for the Inter-Tribal Ceremonial. Eventually it became my career. I have no idea how many pieces of jewelry I have looked at since that first job, but it is a big number. Never have I seen a “Made In America” stamp on the back of a Native American’s handmade piece of jewelry. This is a very impressive piece, will remind you of those great Helen Long pieces, but I do not believe this is Native American made. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for your response to my question. I have now found a hallmark like this on ebay, with no verification of maker. Your help is appreciated very much. Have a great day