Help with artist and stone as well as cost

I have a belt with 6 conches and 7 butterflies; a necklace an earring set and a bracelet that I would like to know the artist, where the stones are from and value. I can’t find the names for the hallmarks on the necklace and bracelet.
belt%20hallmarkbeltbracelet%20frontbracelet%20hallmarkbracelet%20sidenecklace%20backnecklace%20front

I’m not sure if theses uploads translate to pictures Thanks

1 Like

The concho belt appears to be made by Harry Morgan, and the quality of the silver work confirms that.
He is now deceased and his work is highly sought after. Jason can give you a current value of the belt and hopefully the other pieces as well. Sorry I am not so helpful.
Mark

Thanks so much
My husband and I are in our 70’s and I thought it was time to figure out what we had what we might like to sell and what we will keep till the end
We have just bought things we love

1 Like

You have posted some lovely pieces. I also buy what I love and call it my retirement fund. Having a Harry Morgan in your collection is a great start. Hope you get wonderful news on the rest.

I am not able to make these images bigger to get a detail look at the work and turquoise. Harry’s belts seem to go in the $3000 - $4500 range, the Navajo turquoise row bracelet something like $180, the necklace if it is real turquoise would be around $300 - $360.

Thanks for your feedback. I got both pieces as dead pawn in Richardson’s around 1999.
If I upload clearer pictures would you know where the stones are from?

A chance that I could identify the stones.

I thought this might help I’d the stone

1 Like

I would call the necklace Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, possible Kingman for the bracelet.

1 Like

Does that impact the price you suggested of $180 for the bracelet and $300 - $360 for the necklace and earrings.

Thanks

They are nice, I think those prices still represent where you would find similar items for sale.

Thanks for all of your feedback. Someone wants to buy the necklace so I wanted to be sure and fair.

Gerri