I have several pieces of jewelry I don't know anything about. Any help would be wonderful

I have a bracelet which looks to be copper?? The ring to the left is marked sterling inside with a letter A also. The ring to the right is marked sterling with the letters KY. I am wanting to find out who their makers are and if there is any value to them. The ring to the left had what I think are bear claws and two hands on the front. Very heavy piece. The ring to the right is also very heavy with two Turquoise stones on the front. I know there is an indian jewelry maker that uses the KY which is Katherine Yazzie. Could that be one of her rings? I wish my indian grandmother was still living cause she could most likely tell me who where and when… But she has passed a while ago… These rings and bracelet appear to come from a man that must have been pretty big. I can just about stick both of my middle fingers in rings… So with all that said I would just like to know a lil bit about them and the bracelet. I wish they were smaller I would size them to fit me. But since that is not going to work I guess I could sell them to someone that could wear them without distroying the work that someone has put into them. Thanks for any help on these pieces. I also have a nose ring that may go with these jewelry. Please don’t think I am stupid but is there any tribe that makes nose pieces?

The one that says her name below is supposed to be her marking but I’ve seen multiple things (3 different stamps) online that says it was her and that makes it hard but if your matches the one I sent in picture your probably holding one of her pieces because that came from very well known older book on native silver

I am in same boat with those marks on a piece but the book shows sterling almost looking italic print and mines not buy if yours is it probably Is Yazzi I’ll send clip from what book shows is her stamp