Identifying Native American Hallmark on ring

My sister gave me some Native American jewelry recently and I’m trying to put a identity to it. These items are from the 50’s era and one pendant/brooch is particularly interesting to me. I found one site that had a exact pictorial as the markings on mine (Indian Native American jewelry marks) #048 shop? but mine has additional inscription above that symbol as shown in my attached photo. Does anyone know anything about these markings and if not, where can you direct me to get more info? I would greatly appreciate the groups help on this!

Can you send a picture of the work? Also, are you sure that this is from the 50’s? Thanks for sharing.

Hi Jason, I had forgotten all about my postings in this site until I started researching Native American hallmarks once again just recently. I resolved the markings on my sisters jewelry but now I am trying to identify two more Native American markings on two of my late Wife’s pendants (she passed, exactly on this day, last year. I’ve spent countless hours trying to find info on the net with no success.
Thank you,
Ken

1 Like