Necklace repair

Would it be possible to have something like this repaired? The turquoise stones were removed, and I’d like to have them replaced. Who do you suggest for something like that and do you have any idea what a process like this might cost me? Would it be worth fixing it? Thanks

We can do the repair. Probably looking at $10 per spider that needs a stone.

Perry Null Trading Company
Attention: Tony
1710 South 2nd Street
Gallup, NM 87301

If you decide this is where to send it.

1 Like

I have had good luck with Old Town Jewelry and Loan Company, 2020 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, (505) 242-7777 and Zuni Craftsman Co-Op, 1177 NM-53, Zuni, NM 87327, (505) 782-4605. I picked my own replacement stone at OTJLC. I just mail stuff in to the Zuni Co-Op.

1 Like

hi
i have had Tony fix several pieces of silverware and stones. EXCELLENT workmanship highly recommend PERRY NULL… Tony completely re built a bracelet that fell apart when i asked him to replace single stone…turns out the whole thing was poorly made. he made it into a fantastic and " correct" piece!
also had several heishi and turquoise necklaces re strung .

Hello Tony. I realize this is quite an old post but I’m searching for a couple repairs also and your price seems quite reasonable. I have a ring that originally had a cz set in the center. It fell out and I think I would like to replace it with something else, possibly mother of pearl. I also have a zuni? style ring that is missing a stone. Would there be a possibility of repair?
Thank you in advance,
Kerrie

Or I guess I meant Jason lol

Yes we can repair these, if you could print this out to include in the package.

Perry Null Trading
Attention: Tony
1710 S 2nd St.
Gallup, NM 87301