Pendant with initials that I can’t identify

Finally bought this pendant that I have been looking at for two years or so. It is approximately 3” by 2 1/2” and weighs 30g. The turquoise measures 1 1/4” by 7/8”. It is hallmarked but I’ve had no luck identifying the initials. Is it jc or jtc or possibly something else?
I’d like to identify the maker, the type of turquoise and an approximate value. All help will be appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes

The seller didn’t have any information? The stone is Nevada and possibly Blue Gem or Royston. The closest I can come to making this hallmark out (an it is a stretch) is Paul Claw Jr in Wrights hallmark book.

1 Like

I looked at Claw also as I was looking down the pages checking hallmarks. I bought this piece locally and they had no information. It was in an antique mall and I had been looking at it for about two years. Bought the ring from her as well and she gave me a good price.
Do you have any idea of value?
Also, I made a post and moved it to appraisal category because I have had a necklace for a long time and I just can’t decide if it or parts of it are legit. If you have time, will you please take a look? Thanks!

1 Like

This is a beautiful piece!

1 Like