Tommy Singer concho style cuff

This is a new addition to my collection. It weight 55g, the center concho is 1 3/4” in diameter, the bands are 3/4” and the turquoise is approximately 1/2” in diameter. The turquoise has angles: not flat or cabachon. I am interested in finding out whether the turquoise appears correct for the cuff and if it’s Sleeping Beauty. Secondly I’m curious about the value. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I think the turquoise is right and could pass for Sleeping Beauty. Tommy Singer jewelry is popular, $250 - $300. I get these prices from looking online, I don’t handle much Tommy Singer so don’t have a great feel for the price.

1 Like

Thanks Jason. My other pieces by Tommy Singer are all silver and I was curious about the turquoise and whether it was original to the cuff.
On a totally different note, I think I finally identified the turquoise in the Ann Yellowhorse pendant I have. There is a pendant by Tsosie on eBay with a very, very similar turquoise that is listed as Royston boulder. I added a screenshot to the original post.
Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!

Gorgeous piece @Islandmomma :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Terrific piece! I purchased this TS piece about a month ago. It’s 2 3/4” x 2” without the bail. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine!

2 Likes

That’s a great looking pendant/necklace. I bet it is quite the eye catcher on! And yes, I do enjoy wearing mine and normally have Native American jewelry on every day. Occasionally I switch up and wear something different but not too often. Wear yours in good health!

1 Like