Turquoise Celebrities

These are harder to find than you would think.

Angelina Jolie

Rosanna Arquette

Bret Micheals

3 Likes

Tell me about it! Some of the ones I posted were buried deep in the internet. Thought I’d never find my way out. :grinning:

Thanks for searching! :+1:

1 Like

Lily Tomlin

Will Sampson

Irene Bedard

5 Likes

Iris Apfel

6 Likes

Sonny and Cher

7 Likes

Oh the memories these pictures are bringing back! I need to listen to some Rita, and Willie and watch even more cowboy movies… etc, etc, etc. Basically just relive my younger days.

4 Likes

Chris Pine

Marlon Brando

Louis L’Amour

4 Likes

Eva Green

Katy Perry

Mandy Moore

5 Likes

Bar Refaeli

2 Likes

Jessica Simpson

Kendall Jenner

Mark Wahlberg

3 Likes

That relatively recent photo of Mark Wahlberg is interesting. There are not many men wearing a full concho belt these days. I wonder it that is a candid photo or one taking from a film.

Good finds on all! :+1:

Found it. From the movie, Daddy’s Home, with Will Ferrell.

4 Likes

Christie Brinkley

2 Likes

Man, Christie Brinkley is still hot and Will’s eyebrows must be getting out of hand :curly_loop: :scissors: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Robert Wagner

Natalie Wood

2 Likes

Lou Diamond Phillips

3 Likes

Bruce Boxleitner

L.Q. Jones

3 Likes

WANTED!
Color or B&W photo of the following men wearing Indian silver.

Paul Newman

Charles Bronson

James Coburn - CAPTURED!

Dennis Hopper - CAPTURED!

John Denver - CAPTURED!

REWARD
1 “Like” per outlaw.

These no-good men have eluded me for years (well, actually less than a week), but that doesn’t matter. I know there are photos out there. I just need a determined posse to help me find them. Be extra careful of that Newman fellow. His blue eyes and good looks will easily distract you from your search and before you know it, you’ll be off watching one of his movies instead of focusing on the job.

Now, lets ride! We’re burnin’ daylight. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Maybe later TAH, currently I am riding the range in my Ford V8 , actually I am running service calls in an Econoline 250 but it is a Ford V8 so I guess I’m good. I’ll catch up with you guys this afternoon.

2 Likes

Oh boy would I like to own that bolo! L.Q. Jones.

1 Like