Wolf Robe Hunt tie clip and cufflinks

I just purchased a tie clip and a pair of cuff links made by Wolf Robe Hunt (actually from 2 different sellers).He seems to have been a fairly famous silversmith among other things, Here is the bio I found:

Chief Wolf Robe Hunt was a Native American painter, illustrator, silversmith and sculptor of the Acoma nation. He was born at the Acoma Pueblo in New Mexico in 1905. His family eventually left the Pueblo to travel with a Wild West show.

After his marriage he settled in Tulsa, Oklahoma where he owned a shop on 11th Street (Route 66) and sold the silver jewelry he made to tourists and Tulsans alike. After the freeways caused traffic to bypass his shop, he opened a trading Post in Catoosa, Oklahoma across the highway from the Blue Whale water structure. There he continued selling his jewelry until his death in 1977.

Can anyone estimate the age and value of these pieces?

3 Likes

They’re really great, enjoy them!

Thanks, anyone got a guesstimate on age and/or value? Obviously they have to be before 1977 when he passed, Do they look like Harvey era?

It does have that Harvey era look. I found three pieces with prices and it appears his work goes for a premium. A scarf holder $295 https://www.google.com/search?q=Wolf+Robe+Hunt+jewelry&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivvOzKgYzeAhVtCTQIHWFVANUQ_AUIDigB&biw=1678&bih=884