Turquoise Celebrities

Wes Studi (Might be the best photo in the thread. Portrait quality and a great looking bolo!)

9 Likes

Stunning Bolo and yes, beautiful photography!

1 Like

Need help on this one. Native American necklace or not?

Jane Fonda

3 Likes

The design looks like native but hard to say :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

He might not be a celebrity in the true sense of the word, but I would like to give a little recognition to one of my favorite Western artists, Ray Swanson, who focused much of his work on painting the Navajo people. And technically, he qualifies with his watchband. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You guys are too quick for me. This would go under next generation I guess…the lead singer of this band sounds eerily like Robert Plant…

2 Likes

Never heard of Greta Van Fleet, but doing a quick search, there are several references comparing the lead singer to Robert Plant, so you’re not the only one who noticed.

Here’s a little better photo of his bracelet. Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Dyan Cannon

1 Like

Stevie Nicks

6 Likes

Kim Kardashian

2 Likes

Bo Derek

4 Likes

I would say most probably. Jane has a home in Santa Fe that is decorated with beautiful Native American artwork and I would be surprised if her turquoise jewelry is not NA

2 Likes

Not sure if Roy’s bolo tie is NA. It could be Zuni, but regardless, he is going into this thread out of respect for his passing yesterday. RIP Roy, your pickin’ will be missed. :cry:

Roy Clark (1933-2018)

5 Likes

Interesting bracelet on Ellen Burstyn. NA or not?

Lindsay Wagner

3 Likes

Barbie

11 Likes

John Conlee

Marty Robbins

Lynn Anderson

1 Like

Tim McGraw

1 Like

Harry Carey Jr.

1 Like