Turquoise Celebrities

Tah, your diligence is amazing! I spent the better part of a day looking. I don’t know how you keep finding all of these. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Thanks AC. It’s getting harder, because I’m trying not to duplicate and I’m running out of celebrities. :star_struck:

Pam Grier

7 Likes

Dwight Yoakam

3 Likes

That is some coat that Pam Grier has on! I want one when I win the lotto. :slot_machine:

8 Likes

Please just send the coat to me. Might as well throw in the belt and squash blossom too. :heart:️:100: :heavy_heart_exclamation:️ Thanks

5 Likes

Two for one!

Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart

4 Likes

Marty Stuart looks pretty good there, I think of him as being so much older than Travis Tritt. I guess Travis is trying to look older and Marty is trying to look younger. It has to be the early 80’s.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Forrest Fenn, art dealer and author, who buried a treasure worth over $1 million dollars somewhere in the Rocky Mountains.

Happy hunting! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Trace Adkins

Ty Pennington

1 Like

Larry Gatlin

1 Like

I’ve always wondered about Don Ameche’s Sasquatch foot print bolo in Harry and the Hendersons. Not sure if it was Native made or just a movie prop. Regardless, it was a pretty cool piece for his character.

1 Like

Shannon Hoon, lead singer from Blind Melon

Nathanial Rateliff

2 Likes

Bonnie Tyler

1 Like

Charles Napier
https://photo.ivid.it/media/foto/1900/01/15/fuorilegge_charles_napier_patrick_houser_539a.jpg

Iron Eyes Cody
Explore thedesertghost

1 Like

Okay, this is driving me crazy. Is this Catherine Zeta Jones?

Here’s an actual photo of her for comparison.

1 Like

I think this might be her too. Don’t think it’s C.Z.J.

Thanks AC. Know her name?